Are you passionate about improving the lives of others?
Vinna Fitness is growing and looking for personal trainers who want to play a major role in creating life changing results for our clients.
Vinna Fitness is a specialty gym in the Historic Walker Lake district of Saint Louis Park, MN. We offer memberships for semi-private training and small group classes as a part of the membership. Our foundation is centered on movement quality that will support the goals of our clients.
Movement Coach/Personal Trainer
We are currently hiring for a Movement Coach/Personal Trainer position.
Whom we are looking for:
- A team player – We expect every employee of Vinna Fitness to be an integral part of our close community. This position is for someone who is interested in the vision and philosophy of our company and team.
- Someone with an open mind – In your training for this position, you will learn our tested and proven methods of coaching and programming. We encourage feedback from other team members and expect you to do the same.
- An accredited personal training certification (ACE, NASM, ISS, ACSM, NSCA, CSCS, etc.). Coaching experience is preferred, however, is not required. We are willing to train the right person, even if that person is new to coaching. Having an undergraduate degree in a related field is a plus.
- We are looking for someone that aligns with our core values. These are as follows: 1. Honesty/Integrity-Clear communication. 2. Service-providing excellent customer service. 3. Community-being a part of the space we have created for our members and staff.
- Current CPR + AED certification required.
- FMS(Functional Movement Screen) certification is recommended, it is required within 6 months of being hired.
- Must have some personal experience with TRX, barbell and kettlebell lifts in your training. We primarily use these tools for our classes and personal training.
- Must have a legal right to work in the United States.
To apply please do the following, we will contact you if you make it to the next stage in our interview process:
- Please apply via email to [email protected]
- Submit your resume as a PDF or Word DOC attachment.
- Write a personalized cover letter that answers these three questions:
- Why do you want to work for VINNA Fitness?
- How has strength training benefited your life?
- What type of clientele are you interested in working with most?
Pay is dependent upon experience and certifications.