Are you passionate about improving the lives of others?
Vinna Fitness is growing and looking for personal trainers who want to play a major role in creating life-changing results for our clients.
Whom we are looking for:
- A team player – We expect every employee of Vinna Fitness to be an integral part of our close community.
- Someone that aligns with our values- Honest, compassionate and constantly learning.
- An accredited personal training certification (ACE, NASM, ISS, ACSM, NCSA, CSCS, etc.).
- Current CPR + AED certification required.
- FMS(Functional Movement Screen) certification is recommended, it is required within 6 months of being hired.
- Must have some personal experience with TRX, barbell and kettlebell lifts in your training. We primarily use these tools for our classes and personal training.
- Pay, 401k and medical/dental is dependent upon experience and certifications.
To apply please do the following, we will contact you if you make it to the next stage of our interview process:
- Email us at [email protected].
- Submit your resume as a PDF or Word DOC attachment.
- Write a personalized cover letter that answers these three questions:
- Why do you want to work for VINNA Fitness?
- How has strength training benefited your life?
- What type of clientele are you interested in working with most?